.jpg)
Yeah! Now we have a blog. We have been in our new town for almost two months now. We are enjoying having a house and a yard once again. Our house came with a dog run, so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to get what Pinkie has always wanted - a puppy. Her name is Lola and she is a pure bred Beagle. She is a lot of fun, but a lot of work. It's like having another child. Of course Pinkie loves her to death. She even taught her to fetch last night. Pinkie said, "This is a fun game!" Junior likes her too, but he is a little more apprehensive than Pinkie.Junior;s latest hobby is spitting. He loves to lay there and spit, especially when we are in the car. He turned six months old on June twelth. He now weigh's 19 lbs 3 oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. I like to call him the back breaker, because that is what he is doing to me - breaking my back. He finally rolled over by himself and is starting to sit up by himself for short periods.
The last two weeks Pinkie was in swimming lessons. She absolutely loved it! She has never been one to get her face or head wet, but that didn't stop her from having fun anyway. She loved free time at the end of class when they got to go down the kid slides. One day she even got to go down the big slide with her teacher, who she loved. I'm not sure if I have ever seen anything cuter than Pinkie in her swimming suit.

2 comments:
YES! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I'm telling you...blogs are the best! Your puppy is so adorable! It makes me want a puppy again! You're right, Kiran is the cutest thing in her swimming suit. I can't wait for August so we can come back and visit
Molly, I love your blog!! Your kids are growing up fast! I can't believe we haven't even seen Kellen yet. He is a chub - my Mollie (19 months old now) is almost 20 pounds. She is finally putting on some weight. I know what you mean by lugging them around though - she still won't walk!! It's good to have you here in the blogging world - it's an easy way to keep in touch!
Melanie
Post a Comment