Monday, July 30, 2007

Beat the Heat


It seems like we have spent most of the summer just trying to stay cool. Boy are we glad we got AC installed earlier this season. The only catch is that the way our dear old house is wired prevents us from running the dryer and the AC at the same time. This means I am up bright and early every morning doing laundry. It actually has helped me keep up on the laundry and hey I get it out of the way. Here is a cut pic of my kids in their suits one day. Pinkie really likes to run through the "Brinkers." She never forgets to put on her "gumgreen" since she got burned earlier this summer. As you can see Junior is simply starving. Pure skin and bones.

1 comment:

m e l said...

I can't believe how much Kellen looks like his dad! Your kids are darling!