





Here are the results of my virtual birthday shopping spree. I know I should have bought more.
Starting at the top left and traveling clockwise:
- Mudd Sandals from Kohls
- Red Babydoll Hoodie from American Eagle
- Tie front capris from Kohls
- Denim crops from Aeropostale
- Babydoll tope from Aeorpostale
- Print hoodie from Aeropostale
- Bermuda shorts from Aeropostale
That should give you all plenty of ideas what to get me. I guess I will have to start working on a non-clothing shopping spree now. This is too fun.
3 comments:
You're funny. I love the idea of a virtual shopping spree - my list might be a bit long though . . .
by the way - there are baby lambs now - they are just getting started. My sister brought over a teeny little baby last night. We put a diaper on it so it could be in the house with the kids. Biggs thought it was pretty sweet. You guys need to come up - your kids would love it. We are coming that way for Easter weekend, so if you are around, we would love to see you guys. Take care . . . M
oh man all that stuff is so cute! I have to try not to do virtual window shopping because I just get mad when I cant have it. Ha
Post a Comment