That's awesome (about riding boats in the ocean)! I remember playing games like that ... :)
i can't help but laugh every time i see junior. he's so cute and funny!
Our kids do that all the time, except they are cars instead of boats!! Everything is always dumped out of our bins.
Looks like fun! (for the kids) My boys are always dumping out the toys too. And it's not to play with them, they just like them all over the floor!Yay, lets do it! I am holding ya to the sewing day (too bad I we don't live closer).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's awesome (about riding boats in the ocean)! I remember playing games like that ... :)
i can't help but laugh every time i see junior. he's so cute and funny!
Our kids do that all the time, except they are cars instead of boats!! Everything is always dumped out of our bins.
Looks like fun! (for the kids) My boys are always dumping out the toys too. And it's not to play with them, they just like them all over the floor!
Yay, lets do it! I am holding ya to the sewing day (too bad I we don't live closer).
Post a Comment