Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Party



Posted by Picasa

Last weekend we celebrated Christmas with my extended in-laws. Every year Connie makes gingerbread houses for the kids to decorate. They totally love it. Junior mostly just ate the candy, but he made sure we remembered to take his house home.
This is Junior in his usual spot if we are anywhere near Grandpa. I am really afraid Grandpa will have to get a restraining order one day...
We also had fun eating the huge schmorgasbord that they serve at this party. It includes, french dip, ribs, smoked turkey, ham, chicken wings, shrimp...that is just the meat. I usually take a dessert to this party which never gets eaten because no one has enough room left in their bellies.

I wish I had better pictures of my kids hitting the pinata and Junior throwing cookie bean bags into Santa's mouth. He thought that was the funnest thing ever.

No comments: