
I really believe this was the most magical Christmas ever. Here are a few of the highlights:
Five must be the most magical age ever. Everything was so wonderful through Pinkie's eyes this year. Decorations, songs, lights, presents, anticipation. She was thrilled Chrismas morning with the art easel Santa left her. She said she always wanted one. How did Santa know? She drew on that thing for at least four hours straight.
Junior was fun because he copies everything Pinkie does. Between his birthday and Christmas he now owns almost every matchbox car from the movie Cars. Santa brought him a Big Loader which he remembered from his childhood. Maybe his favorite present of all was the M&M's. He loves those things.
I had a great Christmas too. My favorite gifts were the jewelry box HWNBN gave me. He had a co-worker pick one up for Pinkie and I while he was in Korea. They are beautiful. I also love the Christmas plate Pinkie made me at school. I remember making a similar plate for my mom when I was in preschool. I also love the Flip video camera my parents gave us. I am sure you will be seeing some video on this blog.
Christmas day we got to spend some great time at home just our little family. We tried to head to my parents house in the morning, but it was just to stormy. We ended up getting to leave about two o'clock, and enjoyed a pleasant, hardly snowy drive. I wish I could say the way home was as fun...
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Christmas Magic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a magical Christmas this year too! I'm also very glad that you found my blog so I could find YOUR blog!!!!! Yea! I'll actually know what's going on in your life again!
Post a Comment