Today is one of my favorite days of the year...the first day that you can actually say it is warm outside. We took advantage of the rays coming down and played outside until the last possible moment. Then it was a rush to get food in their bellies and Pinkie off to preschool.
My eyes are super sensitive to the sun, so I rarely go outside with out my shades. My kids had to have theirs too.
Even the little wind gusts were warm today!

4 comments:
I love the umbrella...she would never make it in CA!
oh! I can't wait till Thursday and we can see those cute kids.
Wasn't it just perfect! Looked like you were having fun me and chloee walked down to the park and she loved it to bad starting tomorrow its going to be bad again :(
Yesterday was just amazing.
Post a Comment