Here is Junior all bundled up in the mountains. It was pretty cold from what I hear. I had a great time helping him get all ready to go, and digging out all of his warm clothes. He was so excited when they left the house. The grin on his face was priceless. He was asleep that night when they got home, so I didn't get to hear what he had to say immediately. The next morning however, he told me, "We didn't find any deer. They were hiding in the trees," and "I think I left my gun in Kasey's truck."
While the hunters were gone, Pinkie and I rented and watched four movies. I worked on a quilt, and she colored. We had a ball.
2 comments:
Yea! Sounds like everyone had fun. :)
How fun for the guy! Jadon went with Bart a little too. Yes, Zhoee's not the best secret keeper, thats why we came out with it, She told her whole preschool class which is next door to my mom, so we had to tell.
Post a Comment