Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Argg Matey

My mom had a Halloween party for the kids this year. It was super fun to see everyone in their costumes. Thanks Mom!
Me and Junior decorated the door one day. This is him ready for preshool.
G3 got to be a pirate too!
Really hard to get a normal photo of the three of them.
Pouting......so common.
This is how dad cheered him up.
Such a poser!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Aw! They're all so stinkin cute! Too bad we didn't get to see them in person. Love 'em!

m e l said...

So flippin cute! Love that you got all 3 of them as pirates. I tried my hardest to get mine to do a theme, but no luck - they had to be who they wanted to be. Oh well. It's a fun holiday though.

Jenny said...

What, no ice cream cone! I am so disappointed! Hee! hee!

Wilkinson Family said...

Fun! I have to ask, because we did a door monster too, did the duct tape come off your door okay? How long did you leave it on? We just used painters tape, but if the duct tape doesn't ruin your door, I want to do it next year :)