I know, you thought I forgot about my blog. Me too. Life seems so hectic all of the time. It is nice to have a few days to relax and play with the kids. And blog.
I think the favorite present of Christmas this year was G3's dagger. He played with that thing for hours at Grandma K's. He did all sorts of jumps, jabs, and fighting faces that had everyone rolling with laughter.
We started Christmas weekend at my parents. on Saturday we drove to the base of Woodland Hills and pulled the kids behind the snowmobile. G3 cried and didn't want to get in. After the kids rode a few rounds, I just put him in the sled and told them to drive off. Of course he loved it after that, and cried when we made him get out.
The highlights of Christmas at my mom's were: playing with cousins, opening presents, candy bar trains, carmel dipped pretzels, carmel itself, lots of yummy food, mom forgetting to plug in the roaster with the prime rib in it, running to the grocery store for last minute main course, husband and I making meatballs and wings last minute, dad's story about asking for an air freshener for mom's car that smelled like horse ****, sleeping in the new basement, seeing grandma Z, and sledding of course.
Junior gets a big haul with a birthday and Christmas in December. He and his little bro have loved the Ninja Turtle combat gear. What can I say, we are a violent group. Husband even got a weapon for Christmas.
Pinkie has been dreaming about Pony Royal for months. They are cute horses with interchangeable hair, and accessories. She has hardly moved away from them in two days.
Here are the three of them with Gpa B. Wishing I took more photos with my grandparents, but my camera battery died...
I am grateful that we had a peaceful and safe holiday!




No comments:
Post a Comment