Monday, August 27, 2007

School Days

Here are some before and after pictures of Pinkie on her first day of preschool. She was a little nervous about it, but I think she had fun. I made he-who-must-not-be-named drop her off since she is more brave for him. She was really excited about the bear she finger painted with her favorite food - chocolate. She also liked the castle on the play ground.

It was also he-who-must-not-be-named's first official day back at Weber State. We finally got him registered, but we forgot about things like a parking pass, and the long lines associated with the first day of school. Now we are in a pinch to get his books and stuff. We were really excited last week when we found out that he recieved a Federal Pell Grant as well as a Federal Loan! I never imagined we would get a grant!





1 comment:

Brooks said...

Kiran looks so cute for school! I'm glad things worked out so well. Why do you call him 'he who must not be named' ?