Friday, August 24, 2007

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


My mom has been recommending this book to me for a few months now. I finally took her up on it, and the funny thing is the same weekend I picked this up from my mom, my sister Bonny also borrowed it from her mother-in-law, and my sister Abbey was in the middle of reading her neighbor's copy. Well six days later I am done with the book, and now I can get on with my life. If you are in the mood for a great romance/thriller I definately recommend this book. There is a sequel and a third book also which I will be borrowing from my sister Jenny as soon as possible. In the mean time I must catch up and get ahead on all of my housework and quilting because my life shuts down when I pick up a good book.
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

No comments: