Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring Quilting Excitement



So I have been forgetting to blog about a super exciting upcoming event in my pitifully boring life. I have been invited by a friend to go to the International Quilt Market in Portland next week! I am leaving Thursday night and coming home Sunday morning! I can not get enough of quilts and quilting so I am excited to be totally immersed for a few days, and maybe even catch a glimpse of a few inspiring designers like Amy Butler and Heather Bailey. And if you know me well, you will know that I rarely leave my children, so this will be a great break for me in that way as well. I know after two days and three nights I am going to want to kiss those cute faces over and over!

4 comments:

m e l said...

That sounds like so much fun, Molly! I bet you'll see some neat stuff and get some great ideas. Have fun!

Wilkinson Family said...

have you ever tried freezing the chocolate cinnamon bears(or putting them in the fridge)? I LOVE it, especially down here where it is so hot

Abbey said...

Have fun! I'm not jealous...really I'm not. I want to see some pics of you in your new clothes!

Jana Nielson said...

ENVY!! JEALOUSY!!!!