For those of you who know much about Pinkie, you will automatically know by this picture that this was a great moment for me. I have been treating her like an animal since she started acting like a cat before she was even two. She has expanded her repertoire to dog, horse, and most recently bunny. (That is when she is not in princess or mermaid mode.) I can not tell you the countless hours I have spent walking her, petting her, trying to get her to eat her food with utensils instead of just her mouth etc... (Once I even took her into the post office on a leash. She barked at the other customers.) Finally, her brother gets to play! He took her for quite the walk last night.Thursday, May 1, 2008
Take Your Sibling for a Walk
For those of you who know much about Pinkie, you will automatically know by this picture that this was a great moment for me. I have been treating her like an animal since she started acting like a cat before she was even two. She has expanded her repertoire to dog, horse, and most recently bunny. (That is when she is not in princess or mermaid mode.) I can not tell you the countless hours I have spent walking her, petting her, trying to get her to eat her food with utensils instead of just her mouth etc... (Once I even took her into the post office on a leash. She barked at the other customers.) Finally, her brother gets to play! He took her for quite the walk last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Jr looks like an old man in the middle picture. And I love pinkie's stripey socks. CUTE!
Pinkie first had those stripey socks on with a flowered blue dress, we made her change so we could go to WalMart.
I wish I had a pet Pinkie!
Post a Comment