Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Junior that I Love

I think I will use this picture someday to torture Junior. You know, I will show it to all of his friends and tell them how he used to like to play with Pinkie's Barbies.
But this one will make me cry, and I will miss my gushie little boy with the cheesy smile and the sparkley blue eyes.

8 comments:

Wilkinson Family said...

SO CUTE!!! You have to love the torture pictures. He is so adorable. Brecken and Junior would get along great, his favorite thing to do is wear my high heels :)

Bonny said...

oh my goodness! those pictures are wonderful! that reminds me, i need to email you that pic of him in the yard...

Heidi said...

Aww! We miss Junior and Pinkie! Tell them we miss them and say "HI!" They're SO CUTE!

m e l said...

that picture will make you cry. he's so stinkin cute, and they grow up way too fast!

Jenny said...

Isn't that just as bad as dressing your boy in girls clothing?

Abbey said...

CUTE!!! Monster has been dressing up as Barney lately. I should post a pic of that.

Heidi said...

Hey, I have a question for you: I found a skirt I want to make. Can you send me your e-mail address so I can show you a picture of it and hopefully find a pattern like it to make. :) And come up with an estimate of how much fabric it will take. :)

Ashlee said...

I love those pics. I like a boy that can show is feminine side! HE's a cutie!