
I got a surprise visit from my mom and
sister last Monday. It was to deliver quilts of course. Since I was planning on a trip to my mom's a few days later, Monkey #2 got to sleep over. He is Pinkie's favorite you know, although I think she may be over the marrying him thing. My kids had so much fun! The three of them slept on a matress on the floor of my kids' room. No chance that Junior was going to sleep in his own bed!

Honestly, having him here was almost like a built in baby sitter. My kids were so entertained that I managed to get four quilts done in just over 24 hours. Monkey #2, you are welcome back anytime!
3 comments:
How cute is that giant smile on juniors face. Monkey2 had a great time. Thanks for letting him stay.
Fun, sleep overs are the best!
I am excited to say I came home from SF with some home grown Zuchini!!! So what is your favorite recipe, I am ready to eat it...
Cute!!! We can't wait to see you guys for Monter and Pinkie's birthdays in Sept!
Post a Comment