Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pinkie Poo

She hates it when I call her that. This blog post is for myself. I had my first parent teacher conference today.. It was for Pinkie at her incredibly awesome preschool. It was great to hear the comments from her teachers. These are the things that I loved.

  • They said she is a "fun" girl. It might sound cliche, but this is so true of my Pinkie. She always has fun. She is happy and loves life!
  • She is friends with everyone. This makes me the most glad. She has a great gift for loving everyone. No prejudice with this girl
  • She is a hard worker. Her academics are right in line with what they should be. I doesn't always come super easy to Pinkie, but she works hard.

    I can't stand that she is growing up so fast. I think her last day of preschool will be much harder for me than her. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wilkinson Family said...

ah! so cute! WOW almost done with preschool...that scares me how fast time flies by!

I have a question, I really want to make little onsies that have little Tie Appliques on them (have you seen them around? I thought it would be a fun hobby) but I need a little help. Do I need to put something between the fabric and the onsie and then behind the onsie(between the onsie and the baby)....did that make sense?
oh and could I just hand sew for decoration after I iron them on????