These two were thrilled when we pulled out the wading pool yesterday. Pinkie has been asking since it hit 60 degrees outside. They had a blast jumping into the icy water. Check out Junior's farmer tan. He is going to have to go shirtless for weeks to get rid of that!
3 comments:
ahhh, he'd fit right in here! when are you coming to visit??
Hi,
I tried emailing you at your village quilts email but wasn't sure it worked since you switched it to your own blog...so I thought I would catch ya here :)
I was talking to your mom about making my mom a table cloth for her birthday (June 15th) and she said you might have some easy patterns or ideas....
Thanks so much for your help,
Rachel
oh and PS, thanks for the meal/food storage/deals advice!!!
I love all info that comes my way! Anything to make dinner time easier :)
Post a Comment