Monday, July 20, 2009

Ballet

Earlier this summer, Pinkie attended a Ballet Camp. She l.o.v.e.d. it. We can't wait for lessons to start in the fall.
Ever since then, there has been a lot of beautiful dancing going on around our house.

On Saturday, we made this froofy tutus. They are easy and fun. Read more here, at Lovely Rita.


4 comments:

Angela said...

So cute, I love the blue tutu!

Heidi said...

Dang, you're good at taking pictures! Always so cute!

traci said...

I saw those being sold at the Provo Farmers Market and thought they were so cute. I love the color of the blue one. You suggested a quilt shop in Salem that I am going to have to try. My dearest friend grew up in Salem, so I will be checking out her stomping ground!!!

Diana said...

Like mother, like daughter! She's going to be a beautiful dancer... just like her mamma was/is!