Thursday, August 6, 2009

Deep Fry

I know you will be shocked not to find pictures of my kids in this post.  Please forgive me.
We have been on a bit of a deep fry spurt around here.  We set up the Camp Chef outside, fill our dutch oven full of oil, and cook things in it.  Have you ever made homemade corndogs?   Really you are missing out.
I can not let a summer go by without deep frying some zuchinni.  Mmmmm one of my all time favorites.  Not pictured above is our new Sunday tradition...donut balls.  I know sounds nasty doesn't it.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yummy! Homemade fried zuchinni are my favorite!

Wilkinson Family said...

ooh, yum! You're making me hungry :)
so I was blog stalking today and came across The Idea Room. Have you heard of it? Well I saw a post and immediately thought of you, and all the pretty things you make! So I thought I would pass it along! It is how to make a girls dress from a man's church shirt...thought it looked like fun!
here is the link:
http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-came-across-this-super-cute-tutorial.html

m e l said...

Molly - I want to come to your house. Yum. I only have one corn dog a year, and that is one of the hand dipped ones during the fiddle festival. I never considered making my own. Now you're tempting me. And fried zucchini. Delish. And Donut balls. Seriously. It's late, and you're making me hungry!