Monday, September 14, 2009

Words to Laugh By

The last few weeks, we have been in stitches with all of the funny things our little man has been saying.  Here are the ones that come to mind at the moment:

"I am the stud big bad."

"Do you want me to jump off the bed - No it's dangerous, this bed is too high."

After running through the sprinklers with his clothes on, I asked him if it was fun, and he said, "No, it was cold."

He fell off the couch, and muttered, "Oh godfrey!"

"You're a turkey bird."  (Got that one from grandpa.)

My sister asked him what football team he liked and he said, "The Browns.  They have orange helmets.  We don't like BYU, we just hate 'em."

The other day he was watching me fold clothes and started mumbling, "I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints."  He must have learned that in nursery.  He likes to say it in his new found "Mater" (from cars, think Larry the Cable Guy) voice.

Another one he must have learned at nursery, "Jesus loves everybody, he loves mom, he loves dad, etc.....)

My personal favorite.  I have potty training him for a few weeks now.  Today when I was helping, he climbed on the potty and said, "Push that sucker down."

4 comments:

m e l said...

boys are so funny

Bonny said...

I can't stop laughing!

Heidi said...

I want to bust up but I can't cause I'm in the computer lab! HA HA HA HA! What about the Taco Man or something quote he called you? That's hilarious!

Wilkinson Family said...

Hey molly! I just found a great discount on disney on ice-Princess Classic! It is almost $6 off a ticket and no fees(whatever that means)and since I have all boys, we won't be going :) so here is the code in case you want to go, you can save some $$$

CODE: JC7220