Pinkie started Kindergarten two weeks ago. I know, I know, I am late in posting about it. The went off without a hitch, if you don't count the bloody nose that she woke up with. I can't leave out this detail, because it is so Pinkie: The week before school started, she pointed out that there would probably be a lot of new boys to meet at school. So far, I am only hearing about the girls, so maybe she will grow out of her boy craziness by first or second grade. That would be a relief.Monday, September 14, 2009
Kindergarten
Pinkie started Kindergarten two weeks ago. I know, I know, I am late in posting about it. The went off without a hitch, if you don't count the bloody nose that she woke up with. I can't leave out this detail, because it is so Pinkie: The week before school started, she pointed out that there would probably be a lot of new boys to meet at school. So far, I am only hearing about the girls, so maybe she will grow out of her boy craziness by first or second grade. That would be a relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
such a sad day to send them off to kindergarten. she is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment