This year they planned a live nativity. I threw my kids costumes together last minute, (did I mention this party was on Junior's bday this year?) so they are a little sorry. Junior really stole they show. I wish I would have videoed it. He looked so cute standing up there in his towels, waving at grandpa.
The kids always look forward to making gingerbread houses. This is right up Pinkie's alley. As you can see, she did a lovely job.
Junior ate a lot of frosting,
and when he was working on his house, his tounge would creep out farther and farther.
This year the party was held at an Elementary school. The kids had a blast in the gym. Junior is always entertained if there is any kind of ball involved.
I had forgotten that gym dollies existed, but now I want to get some for my kids and take them to the church to get out their energy. All of the kids loved rolling around on them.
Junior ate a lot of frosting,
This year the party was held at an Elementary school. The kids had a blast in the gym. Junior is always entertained if there is any kind of ball involved.
I had forgotten that gym dollies existed, but now I want to get some for my kids and take them to the church to get out their energy. All of the kids loved rolling around on them.
1 comment:
I love Juniors tongue. I forgot about gym dollies too. My boys would probably have broken necks. And anyone in the vacinity would too.
Post a Comment