Friday, December 4, 2009

Friends


(I am going through my photos to try and catch up on blogging since I have been MIA for a few months.)
I love this pic from Pinkie's neighborhood friends birthday party. I threw it together last minute by buying a bunch of icecream bars, and calling the mom's. Her bday was on a Friday, and school is out early. I knew all of the kids would need something to do.
My friend Nicole snapped the photo as we finished the spanking machine. I love the candidness of it. Most of all I love having good friends!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh, how fun that looks. Even the moms are having fun. And it also looks warm. How rude of you to post a warm September pic in the midst of this frozen day. But mind you I am not complaining because when it is butt cold then peoples cars don't work and if peoples cars don't work then we can eat.