Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One Month

G3 is one month old. Already. I can hardly believe it. Things have gone much smoother than I ever could have guessed.
G3 already has a few hobbies.
They include:
Grunting, moaning and groaning.
Sleeping 20 hours a day.
Making his face go beet red.
Looking dazed and confused.
I must admit that I expected him to come out looking just like his older brother and sister. He has his own look about him though. I remember the ultrasound guy pointing out hair at one of my ultrasound appointments, but I totally discredited it, assuming it was a random tuft. Then the OBGYN that delivered him (not my own doctor, incidentally) commented on the hair while he was being delivered. I however, had to see it for myself. It took me four or five days to realize that this dark, hairy baby was really mine, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. If his hair thins, or lightens I will be very disappointed.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

He's so stinkin cute! And I love all his hair! Adorable.

Bonny said...

G3. love it.

Angela said...

Molly, he is adorable! Olivia's hair looked just like his, and sadly it all fell out and came back thin and lighter. I was sad too :(

Wilkinson Family said...

Already a month!!! No way, I don't believe it!