Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bobbin Winder



This is officially on my Christmas wish list - In case Santa is listening, or my fairy godmother, or he-who-must-not-be-named. The reason I want this is because somehow I managed to get thread all tangled around the hand wheel on my sewing machine. This prevents me from unlocking the wheel to release the mechanism that moves the needle up and down while you wind the bobbin. While I wind my bobbins now my machine shakes like it is going to explode. I would like to avoid that, unless it meant I could magically afford to buy a newer, nicer, quieter sewing machine.

5 comments:

m e l said...

He-who-must-not-be-named better be reading this blog!! I don't know how you do it without a separate bobbin winder. That is a must for your Christmas Wish List!! Good Luck!!

Molly said...

Well, I do have a bobbin winder for my quilt machine, but it doesn't fit my regular machine bobbins.

prestwichclan3 said...

hey Molly this is Crystal (Ethan's mom) I like that Idea! We have a blog account named prestwichclan3! So now we can see and comment on each others! Tell everyone HI and I love the mermaid costume! Kellen looks cute in those pictures!

m e l said...

At least you have one for your quilting machine - that is good to know. You should still get another one!! :-)

Bonny said...

ditto! I want that!