I missed a lot of blogging last week, but I was doing one of the funnest things ever, and that is going on the Holiday Quilt Shop Hop. I love going to all the stores, and getting tons of good ideas, and wishing everything I saw was mine. This year my one thing I bought for myself was this fabric to make the Amy Butler Swing Bag. (I will borrow the pattern from my mom.) The green fabric is from the Amy Butler Lotus collection, and the orange one I will have to get back to you with. I still need to aquire something for the scarf. I hope I get to make this project before the year 2046. A little side not about the quilt shop hop is that I was notified today that I won a prize drawing at one of the stores. My mom picked it up for me, since it is in the next town over from her. I can't wait to see it. I hope this doesn't count me out from winning any designmom giveaways, or any of the toy giveaways on goodyblog!

1 comment:
Let us know how that goes!!
Post a Comment