

My mom used to be Super Mom, now she is Super Grandma. She has been doing these candybar trains with the kids, hers or ours, for a dang stinkin' long time. Here are my sister Jenny's kids and Pinkie putting theirs together this year! Unfortunately I have had to hid Pinkie's on top of the fridge so that Junior doesn't scream to eat it every second.
4 comments:
Oh man it was so much fun making those as kids. Thats it...I can't miss out on any more family things happening. We're moving home! I want the kids that I dont have to be there for stuff like that!
sorry to psych you out with a second comment...but i forgot tomention that pinkies hair is so long!
Oh, I wish Olivia and Kiran could play dress up together too. They'd be great friends. Olivia is lost here at our new place without Bonny and Zibby and her little friend Katelyn. Have fun with Bonny visiting. Oh, one more thing, you need to post pictures of you and he who must not be named! :)
those look so fun. what a great tradition with the kids.
Post a Comment