Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'll Flip for One

So I saw this cool camera on designmom yesterday and realized that it is exactly what I have been dreaming of. The only video camera we own, or hope to own is the video feature on my camera which records a beautiful clicking noise over all of my precious recordings.

Well I figured I could add this to my Christmas list, or let's see, I think Mothers Day is just around the corner, and what did you say... This camera is only $119 at Amazon?

Things I am dying to record:
  • Junior doing the Tomahawk Chop
  • Pinkie singing all day every day
  • Pinkie dancing, and Junior trying to follow
  • Junior taking me around the kitchen saying "hog gog" and shaking his head no at everything I try to offer him.
  • Junior saying "cheeeeese" when I get my camera out to take his picture
  • Pinkie letting Lola lick every square inch of her body.
  • Both kids attacking he-who-must-not-be-named the moment he lays down on the floor to relax.

I could go on and on - I really need one.


2 comments:

Bonny said...

ooo what a cool camera!

m e l said...

I want one too!! I'll have to put a bug in someone's ear . . . .