Here's what I have read the last little bit...

I borrowed this book from my mom. It is the second in a
series. A little cheesy and romantic, but a good read.

I have been wondering about
this author since I saw so many of her books at the airport bookstore. Many are on the New York Times best seller list. I had to put it down after it dropped the F-bomb in the first chapter. Any one ever read anything clean of hers?

My sister
Bonny recommended
A Girl Named Zippy. She laughed out loud as she read it. It is a memoir of a girl growing up in Indiana in the sixties and seventies.

I grabbed
this book off the staff's pick shelf at the library. It was a good choice. Written for young adults, it is the story of a girl's death. Don't worry it's light hearted and unique.
2 comments:
I was just doing some shopping for books at amazon and took a break to check some blogs - and lookie here, you have book reviews!! Perfect! I am hosting book club at my house in November, so I need to get searching for a book. Thanks for the reviews!
Hey Molly, nice layout. Looks cute! We sure miss you guys. I have a new blog posted, finally, so if you are interested. Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment