Monday, July 14, 2008

Zucchini Love

My mouth is watering. Soon we will begin our bounteous zucchini harvest. I think the first one will be ready in a few days. I love zucchini. Really, really, really love it. I will be eating it every day. Here are few recipes I found that I want to try:

Anyone have any other recommendations?

7 comments:

Bonny said...

i'm sooooooo jealous! Those look awesome! There's always that zuch casserole that mom made. it's just sour cream with cream of chicken and zuch with stove top on top. ya know? YUM! creamed steamed zuch! dah!

Molly said...

Anyone who visits gets zucchini.

m e l said...

you're making my mouth water too. I love zucchini and my one plant that I planted this year got eaten by the bugs. By the time I got around to spraying them it was too late . . . . hopefully my mom has plenty. Otherwise I'll just have to come and visit you!! I My grandma used to make a zucchini casserole that's pretty good. I'll have to look up the recipe for you. enjoy your bounteous harvest!

m e l said...

wouldn't you know that as soon as I left your blog I went to pioneer woman's blog and she posted a zucchini pasta recipe today. It looks scrumptious. You'll have to try it and let us know if it's really as good as it looks!

Wilkinson Family said...

YUM I wish we lived closer I would visit everyday!

So Nate is working with United First Financial (he is going back to school and this is a $ help). It is a company to help pay debt in half the time. Would you and He Who Must Not Be Named be interested? It is a 30 minute presentation and then if you like it he can do an analysis to show you how it would work with your finances? Let me know, or of anyone else that I could contact!

Ashlee said...

So can we swap you some zucchini for some tomatoes or something?? I didn't do any squash this year and now I'm sad. But I have tons of raspberries and tomatoes so we'll have to share.

Angela said...

Hey Molly, my mom in law makes zucchini chocolate chip muffins and bread, its the best. You should definately try that recipe out!