Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Alright I've Been Tagged

I haven't done a tag for awhile. Too time consuming, but here you go I am doing this one.

5 Things
10 years ago....
  1. I was just starting my senior year of college.
  2. I was dating he-who-must-not-be-named.
  3. I just got a job as a design assistant for a Bed and Breakfast remodel.
  4. I live in a small apartment with 5 other girls.
  5. I loved my cute little one year old niece.

5 things I need to do today.....

  1. Quilt
  2. Excercise
  3. Make Dinner at Lunchtime
  4. Play with my Kids
  5. Take Pinkie to Preschool

Snacks I Enjoy.....

  1. Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears (Thanks Abbey!)
  2. Ice Cream
  3. Graham Crackers dipped in Milk
  4. Grapes
  5. Fruit Punch Powerade

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire

  1. Let he-who-must-not-be-named quit working and go to school full time.
  2. Add on to our home and pay it off.
  3. Buy a super nice sewing machine.
  4. Save money for my kids college.
  5. Get all of my food storage.

5 Placed I have lived...

  1. Utah
  2. Utah
  3. California (does six weeks count?)
  4. Utah
  5. Utah

Jobs I have had....

  1. Wife and Mom
  2. Machine Quilter
  3. Floor Coverings Sales
  4. Upholstery Seamstress
  5. Design Assistant

If you feel like playing, join the fun. I can't remember who has done this one recently!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey, thanks for doing it! I enjoyed reading what you were up to ten years ago. I can't believe Pinkie is 5 years old already! I love the little dogs you made for her, they are darling!