Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Wishes

We love birthdays around here. Pinkie had a great day. When she woke up I hurried to her room and sand "Happy Birthday" to her. She said, "Is it today? Am I really five?" Then I took her to the living room that her dad had decorated with balloons and crepe paper while we were all asleep. She thought it looked "beautiful!" If you can believe it she was so excited about this certificate in the photo above that her teachers gave her!
Earlier in the week we had a combined party for her and Monster. My mom came, and two of my sisters. I love this picture of the kids singing.

Several weeks ago I asked Pinkie what she wanted for her birthday and she said, "Puppies for Lola." (For some reason she is convinced Lola is going to have puppies.) When I saw these doggies on a blog, I new I just had to make them for her. They turned out really cute. You can read my post about them here.


1 comment:

Rob said...

speaking of birthday wishes... I just found out that i have Korey for Christmas. Could you email me and tell me some things he wants. I have no idea what to get him.

-Rob