Sorry that I haven't blogged. The last week of August seemed full of set backs. Here's what happened: (not all are setbacks)Monday Aug 25: The doctor tells me I have strep throat.
Junior has officially chewed up his binki beyond use. Bye-Bye binki.
Junior decides he doesn't want to take a nap, so he climbs out of his bed.
Tuesday Aug 26: He-who-must-not-be-named back at school for fall semester.
Pinkie's first day of preschool. Hurry to the store to get a backpack that morning because her old one is too small.
When asked about her first day of school Pinkie reports that no boys talked to her. Here we go again.
Thursday Aug 27: Order new beds for the kids. No hope left of Junior staying in his.
Labor day weekend: Plan on a trip to the lot to see my dad's cabin in progress. Mother nature had other plans. We had a fun time at my paren't house anyway.
3 comments:
Poor Pinkie. We sure do miss them!
So sorry about the rough week. When my little one chewed up the binkie, it didn't deter her in any way. We had her throw it away, but when bedtime came it was a nightmare for a few days. I finally gave in and bought her a new one. Sleeping is much better now, but I am a weak mom.
You have been busy:)
Post a Comment