Rob is so excited to go there and see the cabin. It looks awesome.
i haven't even see the cabin yet! it's coming along! Jr is looking so cute in these pics on your blog! he cracks me up.
I am for sure he ate a whole bag of doritos. Well, I guess gus had his fair share too.
Awesome cabin pics! They're the first ones I've seen!
Aww, he prays for us?! We can't wait to see all of you again!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Rob is so excited to go there and see the cabin. It looks awesome.
i haven't even see the cabin yet! it's coming along! Jr is looking so cute in these pics on your blog! he cracks me up.
I am for sure he ate a whole bag of doritos. Well, I guess gus had his fair share too.
Awesome cabin pics! They're the first ones I've seen!
Aww, he prays for us?! We can't wait to see all of you again!
Post a Comment