
I have been such a blog slacker lately. The last few weeks have just been a whirl wind of quilting, doctors appointments, and other misc things that keep you super busy.
Two weekends ago I made an unexpected trip to my parents to attend my great-grandma's funeral. You can read more about her here, on Racheal's blog. While we were there I snapped this cute photo of Junior playing the Clavinova at my Mom's house. The grandkids all love this electric piano because you can make it play different instruments and rythms. Junior love to play the disc with children's music on it, and pretend he is a great musician. Pinkie loves to dance to it of course.
While I have been slacking with my blogging, Junior has been growing up so fast. He went from saying a few words to full sentences in a mater of a couple of months. Most recently we realized all that he is learning in his nursery class. He can sing almost all of the words to " I am a Child of God." He also knows some of "Popcorn Popping", and "Book of Mormon Stories." One day a few weeks ago, I locked him in his room to try to get him to take a nap. I ran downstairs to get something, and over the baby monitor, he was singing, "I am a Child of God." It was so precious.
3 comments:
I can't see the pics!
So fun! Brecken is a chatter box too! His sentences mostly deal with Nemo, Barney, or FOOD :)
I love that he will sing the songs! That is adorable
Way cute pics of the kids! The cabin looks awesome with a beautiful view! When do you want us to go up there with you???
Post a Comment