Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pun-kins

We were super excited to carve our pumpkins this year! If only kids could actually safely use knives. They don't get to help too much. See that huge pumpkin? Pinkie got that at her preschool pumkin patch field trip. I went with her on the field trip, and I am here to tell you that was by no means one of the larger pumkins. I thought the one my mom grew was large, but this one has it by a few inches. {We didn't carve the big pumpkin from grandma. We are saving it to use through Thanksgiving.}

3 comments:

Trent, Heather & Briggs said...

Hey,
We found your blog of of Ashlee's. Looks like you guys have had tons of fun. We're boring we didn't even carve pumpkins, pathetic I know. Yours look great though.

Bonny said...

this picture is so stinking cute. It's a perfect capture of what the kids are actually like.

Memesh said...

Who is that head bald in the reflection on the door? The shine off the top of his head burnt my retina's!

Love, Smiley and Blondie