Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Anticipation is Killing Her

After much anticipation Pinkie's birthday has finally arrived. She was overjoyed with the Serefina Kitty that she has been waiting for. She picked it out of a brochure from her Barbie Princess and the Pauper movie back in June. We told her she could get it for her birthday, and she has been paitently waiting. I had to get it off Ebay because it is no longer sold in stores. We also got her this Sleeping Beauty dress set which she immediatly put on this morning, and I don't think she will be taking it off for at least a week. After the present opening and cinnamon roll breakfast she of course wanted to watch Sleeping Beauty so she could act out the part in her new dress. Her favorite part is pretending to be "dead". I am the lucky sucker that gets to be the prince and kiss her awake.

This picture is of Pinkie yesterday anxiously awaiting the day she could open her presents. I wrapped them while she was at preschool, thinking that the anticipation is half the fun of a birthday, but it was almost more than she could take. She kept asking me "What are in those presents mom?" By about 5:00 she was in tears, she just couldn't stand the wait. Luckily she was asleep by 8:00, but she did stir about 10:00 and asked if it was morning, and if she could open her presents.
This is of her party last weekend at my mom's house. She wanted my mom to make her a castle cake - pink of course. She absolutely loved it. She was even telling my mom the next day how much she loved it!
Here is a little about Pinkie
  • Height - 37.5 inches
  • Weight - 31lbs 8 0z
  • Favorite Color -Pink
  • Favorite Food - Chocolate Chips
  • Favorite Things - stuffed animals, princess Barbies
  • Favorite Things to do - pretend to be a princess, dog, kitty or cat, watch movies, sing and dance,
  • Favorite Person - Logan, she is going to marry him someday
  • Dislikes - bubble bath, new underwear, showing mom and dad her owies






3 comments:

Bonny said...

I just love it. She looks so grown up in some of those pictures I can't believe it. I love your list of things about Kiran too. I wish I could have been there on her birthday. Maybe next year ;)

m e l said...

Happy Birthday Kiran!!

Unknown said...

These are adorable photos!

KJ
California