
We finally made it camping this year. I have to admit that I was pretty apprehensive about it with a baby, but we had a good time, even Junior. Here is a shot of Kenadee and Pinkie reading a book by the trailer - or as Kiran used to call it "grandpa's house." We camped at my dad's "lot" near Fairview. One thing we love about the lot is the lack of other campers that you run into.

The big hit at the lot with the kids is the swing my dad made out of a jogging stroller. The strollers wheels were damaged when it was backed over by a car - driver to remain nameless. It makes an awesome swing. The thing I love about the swing is that is has great seatbelt straps, so you don't have to worry about your kids falling out of it no matter how high they get pushed.
There is also a baby swing hanging from a tree. Junior absolutely loved it! He would smile really big and sing this low Ahhhh noise. My mom eventually took him out of the swing for fear he would lose his voice.

2 comments:
YAY! I was hoping you would post camping photos from the lot. I can't wait to go back...maybe next year. Cross your fingers. I wish I could have heard Kellen in the swing. Sounds cute.
I was bummed we missed you guys. I told Dave to call you while we were on our way, but it was so late when we finally got there. Then we were so busy running around with the family. I guess when he tried to call you guys were up camping so the phone didn't work. bummer. I think one of these times we need to take a trip to Utah and not tell the fam we are there - then we can see all of our friends that we never get to see - that sounds mean, doesn't it?? It looks like you guys had a fun camping trip.
Post a Comment