I have never been much of a gravy eater, however I am converting to the pleasure of he-who-must-not-be-named. I manage to forget when I make mashed potatoes that gravy is an obvious partner. In the past I have never been one to even consider eating buscuits and gravy. Who would put something savory on a biscuit when you could have something sweet like homemade raspberry jam. I was cured when I saw the post for biscuits and gravy on Pioneer Woman Cooks. I knew I had to give it a try, besides this might erase any negative thoughts that my husband may have about me. I could use a few points. Well, they were good, but I think I can improve next time. More sausage crumbles in the gravy.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Gravy Points
I have never been much of a gravy eater, however I am converting to the pleasure of he-who-must-not-be-named. I manage to forget when I make mashed potatoes that gravy is an obvious partner. In the past I have never been one to even consider eating buscuits and gravy. Who would put something savory on a biscuit when you could have something sweet like homemade raspberry jam. I was cured when I saw the post for biscuits and gravy on Pioneer Woman Cooks. I knew I had to give it a try, besides this might erase any negative thoughts that my husband may have about me. I could use a few points. Well, they were good, but I think I can improve next time. More sausage crumbles in the gravy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well I'm impressed. I've never been much of a fan of biscuits and gravy....I need to try them again. Did he who must not be named like them?
Post a Comment