
I can't resist jotting down a few things about Pinkie this week. For dinner on Tuesday I made BBQ chicken, twice baked potatoes, and a can of corn. Nothing special, however, I do love twice baked potatoes. Soon after we began eating she exclaimed, "This is good. Thank you Mom." I am not really sure where that came from, but it did make my day.
Later that day she requested to watch Spirit, her all time favorite movie. If you haven't seen it, it is a tale of the West told by a horse. Pinkie herself should have been born in the Wild West with her love of horses. There is one part of the movie, where the girl horse Rain (picutred in the background) is injured. Soon after some white soldiers take Spirit away. This is just more than an emotional three year old horse lover can take. She cries huge tears every time even though she has seen it 4 billion times and knows full well that the movie will end with Spirit and Rain being reunited.
2 comments:
That is so funny. Vin does used to do that same sort of thing with Finding Nemo. Any "scary" parts he would run out of the room with a scared look on his face and just wait until he thought it was safe to go back and watch more of the movie.
I love that! What a cute little girl. She is growing up too fast oh my gosh. I wish I could witness the tears over the horse movie.
Post a Comment