
Here is Junior doing what he thinks he does best, talking on the phone. In this instance I am talking to my sister Bonny. He begins yapping at me so I say, here Bonny, talk to Junior. She says O.K. just like everyone else, because who can resist a chubby one year old? He takes the phone, smiles and says, "Allo." Then he does this fake laugh thing, and spits out some other gibberish. I finally decide the person on the other end must be tired of talking to my one year old, so I take the phone, after all I did have meaningful things to say.

Then this happens. Screaming. Really hard screaming. What could be wrong with him? Oh yeah, I took the phone from him. Could it really be that bad? Yep.

SEe, I gave in and gave him back the phone. Yes I have tried giving him my old phone, but come on, it doesn't beep, and no one ever talks back. I guess he is just practicing for his future as a telephone surveyor. Maybe a salesman for products made by the deaf and blind. (This really happened to me last night. They want to send you products in good faith that you will return a payment. Crazy weird.)
2 comments:
My little one is just like that. Whenever the phone rings she gets excited and starts running around saying "hallo." They are a fun but difficult age, don't ya think!!
oh man those pictures are awesome...his eyes are still wet from crying but he's so happy. and in the middle one...could his mouth get bigger?
Post a Comment