Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wet Paint

Here are the pictures I promised from our Christmas vacation painting adventure. The whole ordeal took us about 2 days. Unfortunately, we still have to do the hall, but it is very small.
This is the overall shot showing all of the colors. The area where my quilt rack is is the entry way and it is Brush Green from Porter paints. The next wall with the door to the kitchen is the main color which all of the other unseen walls are painted. It is Saltbush from Kwall Howell. The accent wall behind the table is Mayan Brown from Dutch Boy.
Because the previous walls were a lovely shell pink, including the ceiling and trim, we had to paint the ceiling which we did a flat white, and the trim a semi-gloss white. I really wanted to freshen up the house so I chose the bright white trim. We ended up using Behr paint from Home Depot and we were really happy with the quality. We have a half gallon of the entryway green, so I may do the kitchen also. It is very small with little wall space. We will see if that really happens.

1 comment:

m e l said...

Looks good !! I love fresh paint!!