Monday, January 18, 2010

Loose Tooth

The goal for today is to get that crazy looking tooth out of Pinkie's mouth, plus one on the bottom that has been hanging on for a few weeks. You would think we were going to cut her arm off by the way she has been panicking about her teeth coming out. Yesterday I promised her a lost tooth party with friends today if she got them both out, and Grandma even gave me 5 bucks a tooth for her when they come out so she can get the Ariel Polly Pocket she has been wanting. So far, they are both hanging in there. Hopefully we can get them out before Pinkie starves to death since she is refusing to eat.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I wish you the best of luck, especially because I have witnessed a try to pull out her tooth episode. Tell her I am anxiously awaiting her call when they come out!!