Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nice Legs

This may be news to some of you, but we are expecting a baby boy in May - maybe April if I am lucky. Here is a picture of his nice legs from our 20 week ultrasound back in December. I told the ultrasound tech I was worried about having a big baby again, so he took some measurements and confirmed my fears. The baby's femur measures in the 92nd percentile, and his estimated weight was 15 oz. 9 oz is average at 20 weeks. Now I get the privilege of deciding if I want a C section. I may not get a choice since my placenta was also covering my cervix at the ultrasound. We will be rechecking that in a few weeks.

5 comments:

m e l said...

What a sweet ultra sound photo! Mine are all from crappy old school ones and the kid just looks like a blur. I feel so bad for you with your big boys. You know you can blame it all on Kory. 100%. Things will work out for you on the delivery. C-sections suck, but you get over it eventually, and it's worth it to get the little ones here safe and sound. Congratulayions . . . . again . . . . fun times!!

Brooke said...

What exciting news, congratulations! I loved the ultra sound picture. Very unique! Good Luck on deciding on the kind of delivery to have. I had two C-sections and was just fine. You do have a different recovery, but it is worth having your child arrive safely! To be completely honest with you, doing it any other way terrifies me! Keep us posted with all the updates! I am sure Pinkie is very excited!

Diana said...

Hooray!! I hadn't heard your news until now... so CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a blessing. Good luck with the birthing choice. That's a tough one no matter what!

Angela said...

Congrats Molly!! We will have to plan to get together for the 24th of July again so we can get pictures of all these new little ones together!

Ashlee said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I love that pic it's a really good one of his legs. At my appt. this week I was told we have a girl with extra long legs and a large head, isn't that what every mom wants to push out???? I'm with you... Let's hope for April babies!!!