Since I was in in a blogging funk back in the fall, I never mentioned that Pinkie was awarded Student of the Month for October. The skill for that month was listening. The best part was getting her picture in the newspaper. She has been showing it to everyone that comes over. I am so glad to see her doing well in school. She just had her SEP and not only did she do well in all of her academic areas, but she got all H's in her social skills. Her teachers never fail to mention that she is very friendly, and his happy to be friends with anyone. I think that is one of her special talents. She is not judgemental at all, and seems to find something good in everyone.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Student of the Month
Since I was in in a blogging funk back in the fall, I never mentioned that Pinkie was awarded Student of the Month for October. The skill for that month was listening. The best part was getting her picture in the newspaper. She has been showing it to everyone that comes over. I am so glad to see her doing well in school. She just had her SEP and not only did she do well in all of her academic areas, but she got all H's in her social skills. Her teachers never fail to mention that she is very friendly, and his happy to be friends with anyone. I think that is one of her special talents. She is not judgemental at all, and seems to find something good in everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just love that girl. how did the tooth thing go!
What a cute little girl! Congrats Kiran!
Post a Comment