
A single snowflake does not fall from the sky without Pinkie asking to go out and play in it. This year we haven't made it out much, mostly because I lack the agility to chase my children in the snow. Saturday however, daddy was home, and the sun was shining.

Pinkie's love of the snow doesn't compare to Lola's. This dog is crazy in the snow. She runs around and hops like a rabbit. I have been on a quest to get a good photo of the kids with their dog. This has been proven to be quite difficult. I can get my kids to hold still, but I haven't figured out how to make the Beagle hold still long enough.

Junior even stayed out in the snow more than five minutes this year. I was quite surprised especially since he kept falling on his face, and his boot kept falling off.

Lola loves to tackle and like the kids, especially Pinkie, who giggles and giggles.

I am so glad that Junior still looks so square in his snow clothes. He can really barely move by the time he gets all of the layers on. I love the way his cheeks rosy up in a matter of seconds.
2 comments:
Snow sure does look fun in pictures! Your kids are so adorable!
Dex loves the snow too! We need to get the dogs together to play next time your here. I like the pics, I'm either ready for spring or more snow, one or the other :)
Post a Comment