Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Kraft Food and Family






I was so excited when I got my food and family magazine from Kraft in the mail. My sister Bonny introduced it to me last year, and I signed up for it online for free. Somehow it followed me to our new home -Yipee!



I have already made the Easy Cauliflower and Broccoli Au Gratin and it was super yummy. I don't get broccoli all that often since I am the only one who likes it around here.

I also want to try the Easy Asian Style Chicken Appetizers and the PHILADELPHIA Cholcolate Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake. That is just for starters. Almost everything in this magazine looks great!


2 comments:

Bonny said...

ahhh! I'm signing up online to get it right now! That broccoli cauliflower looks awesome! oh man I hope I'm not too late for this season's book!

prestwichclan3 said...

Hey Molly, you got me to sign up as well! Everyone is fine and I hope to see your comments on ours. Ethan misses his "Minnie" hope to hear from you soon.