
I have been fighting cutting my hair for some time now. He-who-must-not-be-named has been polling for a short do. Lets face it, I'm not in my twenties anymore, maybe short hair would be more age appropriate. Then I can't pull the ponytail cop out, but then there is the investment of time spent blowdrying, straightening, and throwing the brush. What to do? I did like this do on Tea Leoni as Kate in The Family Man. Would that do really work for me? I definately need some advice.
2 comments:
AH! we watched that movie last night and I was dying over her hair the whole time. I would love to see you cut your hair like that. I was wanting my hair like that too but i think her hair has a lot more body than mine...maybe it would work for you!
oops, I didnt realize I was signed in as Brooks....you know he wasn't dying over her hair. hahah!
Bonny
Post a Comment