Saturday, November 10, 2007

Via Toy Box

This toy box is playing double duty for me. It is on my Christmas Wish list as well as getting stashed right in my dream house folder. The company Via Toy Box has a wide variety of cool toy boxy stuff to choose from, and I like more than just this one. A bing conglomeration of these would be great in my current basement. We just don't have the toy storage we need down there, and what we have is just plain ugly.

3 comments:

m e l said...

Those are so cute, and so functional. I just bought this bookcase from Ikea. It is sitting in the front room waiting to be assembled. I have to paint the kids' room first, then we'll try it out. I am excited to have some serious wall storage. It isn't as fun looking as the Via Toy Box, that's for sure. We'll just hope it serves its purpose.

Bonny said...

cute! i'm stealing all my kid and house ideas from you...hope you dont mind.

prestwichclan3 said...

Hey Molly how did you get the play list? Can you tell me how?